1. Fill in the gaps with either can / could / be able to /to be able to + an appropriate verb
I would really love a foreign language
Question 1 of 8
2. When I was younger I the guitar.
Question 2 of 8
3. I hope the conference doesn’t finish too late, I have to meet a friend at 7pm. We may early
Question 3 of 8
4. Our bus was late, we thought we were going to miss the start of the performance, but luckily we ran and we at the theatre on time.
Question 4 of 8
5. Unfortunately, so far we (not finish) the report because we only started it this morning. It should be finished by 5pm.
Question 5 of 8
6. Usain Bolt faster than anyone else in the 100 metre sprint.
Question 6 of 8
7. I have just bought my first car, it will be nice to work every day.
Question 7 of 8
8. Michael was extremely excited when he arrived home. Earlier that day he his driving test at the first attempt!
Question 8 of 8
If you like what you see on our site, and you would like special general English coaching from the author of the site, please write a short message here
Common Mistake: Always Using will with if and when
We are a small team of English teachers based in Prague, Czech Republic. Click here to learn more about us.
Copyright © 2015 - englishtenses.eu - All rights reserved