1. Fill in the gaps with ‘can’ or ‘could’ and an appropriate verb
Turtles up to the age of 120
Question 1 of 8
2. When I was younger I the piano, but now I can only play a few songs
Question 2 of 8
3. I think we should take our umbrellas with us because it later.
Question 3 of 8
4. If we want to upgrade our seats on the train I think we extra money to sit in first class.
Question 4 of 8
5. I 5 pounds from you so I can have a beer, John? I have no cash at the moment, I will pay you back tomorrow.
Question 5 of 8
6. I am currently learning the guitar. At the moment I 3 songs.
Question 6 of 8
7. It was always very smoky in this bar back in the days when you indoors.
Question 7 of 8
8. They have charged us quite a lot for our food, we should tell the waiter because the a mistake.
Question 8 of 8
If you like what you see on our site, and you would like special general English coaching from the author of the site, please write a short message here
Common Mistake: Always Using will with if and when
We are a small team of English teachers based in Prague, Czech Republic. Click here to learn more about us.
Copyright © 2015 - englishtenses.eu - All rights reserved