1. Fill in the gaps with the verb in brackets in the future perfect or future perfect continuous tenses. Sometimes the verb is not given , so you will need to think of your own.
Remind me to call John tomorrow because I (forget).
Question 1 of 8
2. Don’t call me after midnight because I to bed.
Question 2 of 8
3. I don’t think I will come out for drinks tonight, I (work) all day so I will probably be too tired.
Question 3 of 8
4. I can’t come on holiday this year because I am so busy with work. Maybe next year I will be able to come because I (finish) my university course by then.
Question 4 of 8
5. This tennis match has been so long! If the game continues until 5pm they for 4 hours
Question 5 of 8
6. If the player scores another goal he (score) 30 goals so far this season!
Question 6 of 8
7. We can meet at 7pm if you like, I (finish) work by then.
Question 7 of 8
8. By the end of this year I English for 3 years, I have made great progress!
Question 8 of 8
If you like what you see on our site, and you would like special general English coaching from the author of the site, please write a short message here
Common Mistake: Always Using will with if and when
We are a small team of English teachers based in Prague, Czech Republic. Click here to learn more about us.
Copyright © 2015 - englishtenses.eu - All rights reserved