1. Fill in the gaps with must or have to in its correct form + an appropriate verb
I hate for the bus, it is always late!
Question 1 of 8
2. I that film while it is still showing in the cinema, everyone’s talking about it!
Question 2 of 8
3. Make sure that you have your passport ready because you might it at the check-in desk
Question 3 of 8
4. Yesterday I was late leaving my house, so I to catch my train for work!
Question 4 of 8
5. I will leave my umbrella at home. I don’t think it is going to rain, and I don’t want it around with me all day
Question 5 of 8
6. Since my car broke down last week I the bus to work every day.
Question 6 of 8
7. You to get into this club. It costs £5.
Question 7 of 8
8. I am feeling ill so I may at home today, I don’t think I am well enough to go to work.
Question 8 of 8
If you like what you see on our site, and you would like special general English coaching from the author of the site, please write a short message here
Common Mistake: Always Using will with if and when
We are a small team of English teachers based in Prague, Czech Republic. Click here to learn more about us.
Copyright © 2015 - englishtenses.eu - All rights reserved