1. Fill in the gaps with an appropriate verb in the appropriate tense. Some of the verbs you need are already given in brackets.
I wish I harder at school when I was younger, maybe I would have a better job now!
Question 1 of 8
2. I wish he a bit louder, I can’t hear his speech from the back.
Question 2 of 8
3. I am really bad at making decisions, I wish I more decisive!
Question 3 of 8
4. Do you ever wish that you (take) the opportunity to travel when you were younger?
Question 4 of 8
5. I wish you (stop) telling me what to do all the time!
Question 5 of 8
6. I wish we on a beach right now, it’s so miserable here!
Question 6 of 8
7. I wish I (not let) you drive my car, I can’t believe you damaged it!
Question 7 of 8
8. I wish you (not sit) there on the sofa watching television all the time!
Question 8 of 8
If you like what you see on our site, and you would like special general English coaching from the author of the site, please write a short message here
Common Mistake: Always Using will with if and when
We are a small team of English teachers based in Prague, Czech Republic. Click here to learn more about us.
Copyright © 2015 - englishtenses.eu - All rights reserved